Establishment of Homoeopathy Council
M.P. State Council of Homoeopathy was earlier known as M.P. Board of Homoeopathic
& Biochemic System of Medicine.
The Board was established on 02 August 1959.The State Government nominated Dr.S.Sen
as the President of the Board.
The State government by its ordinance dated 15th September 1975 changed the name
of the Board as M.P. State Council of Homoeopathy.The State government nominated
Dr.Harnarayan Dubey as the vice–President of the Council for the first time.